Friday, November 27, 2009

YAY!

I am so excited! A few mornings ago I woke up thinking for some reason that I should get myself a new exercise bike. Now I don't know why I was thinking this, but I really thought it was a great idea! I have been feeling so good lately and think that this is really the time to get in great shape again! So I started the hunt for the perfect bike!

This however was more difficult than I expected. Looked online at Ebay, Kijiji for used bikes that were nice. I emailed a couple of people about their bikes but never heard back. Then moved onto Sears, some site called Canoe, even Target which would be a 2 hour trip there to pick it up. Not really anything I liked that was under $700 though! So after 2 days of searching for the perfect bike, J mentioned Canadian Tire. I gotta say I had not thought of that place. So went onto their site and found a really nice bike for $400, still a little more than I wanted to pay, but I took a look at it anyways. SCORE!!! On sale for $240! Woohoo!

So I called the store the next morning and they had ONE left in stock, and although the sale had already ended the guy said I could still have it if I came in that night! So we made the 1hr trip after work and tested out the floor model, and it was awesome! Had some trouble with finding it in the back room but eventually were able to pack it up and take it home!

J set it up for me last night when we got home, and I tried it out right before going to bed. Love it! Then this morning I worked early, and got home around 5pm. Then hopped on for half an hour and felt awesome! OK, so it might take some time to build up to 1-1 1/2 hours at a time like I used to do, but this is a good start! And now I have all weekend to enjoy my lovely new bike all I can!

OK, now you can call me a loser! Get excited over the littlest things. Woohoo! Go me!

No comments: