Saturday, February 6, 2010

5 Weeks Today!

So far, so good! I have to start adding some belly pics soon. Although I'm not starting to show yet, I want to have the 'before' pic along with all the big belly ones! No bruises so far from the shots. That's going better than I had expected. I just poke it in, its so small it doesn't hurt or anything, and slowly press the medicine in while counting to 20 or so. The only time it stings is after pulling the needle out and as the med sets in it burns for a few minutes. But that's not too bad as long as I don't move around too much.

I am looking forward to our first appointment on the 25th! Just under 3 weeks from now. I will be just under 8 weeks along! It is so strange how they figure that out. Today I'm considered 5 weeks, but actually the baby was only conceived about 3 weeks ago. They go by the day I got my last period (Jan 2) so it's 2 weeks tacked onto the beginning of it. Anyways nothing much else new, got a stupid head cold that I can't take much for, so I'm living off Halls, water and blowing my nose all the time. Hopefully everything keeps going as well as it has been!

No comments: