Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to me! :D

Well, yesterday that is! So I'm 23 now. And its been 10 1/2 months since my stroke. I've been getting used to the schedule of getting blood tested every 2 weeks, then waiting to hear if I need a pint taken out to keep the blood cell count low. So far this week I did the bloodtest on Monday and got good news, that I can wait two weeks till the next bloodtest without getting the phlebotomy done again. So that's great, it's already starting to normalize without drugs! Yay!

I've been working more lately too, just one day last week and then 3 full days in a row this week. Hopefully I'll be getting more shifts in the coming weeks too, because I can really handle them a lot better than before! Still hoping I can hold off getting sick as well!

Anyways enough about work. I am excited that I can at least DO it, but I know its not the most exciting thing to write or read about!

Didn't do much yesterday for my b-day. After getting home from the daycare it was supper, then out with J to a meeting, and then clean the town office, then home and sit in front of the computer for a couple hours so I could get to bed at a decent time. I actually forgot to open the present my dad got me, oops! LOL! So didn't really do much, J wants to take me to the Astroboy movie that starts today sometime, other than that not much has been going on. We have been enjoying his present to me - Nip Tuck Season 5 pt. 2, I love that show. I hate that they for some reason decided it needed to be split into 2 parts though, just wanted to make twice as much from the sales I suppose. Oh well, I had to see it!

Anyhow not much more has been going on lately. So I will be back when something fabulous and interesting happens!

No comments: