Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Doll Palace

Up late and bored one night, I stumbled upon a magical website that lets you make your own paper 'dolls'. Being a total geek, of course I spent the next couple hours putting together little people in fun and fabulous combinations. Here is what I came up with:

Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace

Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace

Dress Up Games, Doll Makers and Cartoon Dolls @ The Doll Palace

I am not entirely sure if they will even show up in this format, but here's to trying! There are 3 here. The first, perhaps because I was the least tired and was contemplating the fact that that particular day was supposed to be the best day to concieve, represents to me someone like Persephone, the youthful goddess of spring and new life. Of course when TTC, it is nice to think I've got someone like that watching over me, making sure things will turn out OK!

I have high hopes for the future, for myself, J, and everyone else involved in our lives. I know this is only our first month of trying, and there are lots of obstacles on the road ahead, but I believe we do all that we can do and that will be good enough. If I am the best me I can possibly be, what more could be asked for?

As a side note, the year has been off to a good start, we are halfway through January and so far so good. I've been working out most nights for 45 minutes on the bike, and plan to bump it up to an hour soon. Also the soonest I can take a pregnancy test and expect an accurate result should be around Feb 1, so here's to getting through the first little bit! Actually to be honest, I would rather get preggers next month, just because I would love to have a baby around my own birthday, or a little Halloweenie! Of course though anytime would be fine with me!

No comments: